10 December 2019: Conference National Chemical Recycling Platform
On December 10-11 @ TNO Circular Economy will participate in the Industry & Energy Summit in Amsterdam. Join us at our side-event on the Chemical Recycling of Plastics on 10 December (afternoon) where we will discuss the role of chemical recycling as a complementary technology to mechanical recycling in the transition to circular plastics.
We will have presentations from:
• Introduction National Platform Chemical Recycling – Jos Keurentjes
• Chemical Recycling overview TNO/Universiteit Utrecht – Gerard van der Laan/Ina Vollmer
• Circular plastics by Unilever – Thor Tummers
• Chemical Recycling – the missing piece of the puzzle – Dana Mosora, CEFLEX
• Challenges and opportunities in molecular recycling of reversible polymers – Josse Kunst, Kiduara
• Recycling Technologies – Adrian Griffiths
And a round table debate with:
Wieger Droogh – SUEZ, Jeroen Kelder – Inifinity Recycling, Thor Tummers – Unilever, Arnold Stokking – Managing Director Brightsite, Dessa Langevoort – BASF, Peter Nieuwenhuizen – ENERKEM, Rob de Ruiter – TNO
Please contact us for more info.