21 June 2019 – ECCM conference – registration now open!
Friday 21 June the second Netherlands conference on Electrochemical Conversion & Materials (ECCM) will be organized by the ECCM advisory committee, appointed by the Dutch government. The conference is now open for registration. Want to contribute to the parallel sessions of the conference? The deadline for submitting abstracts is 1 April 2019.
SETUP OF THE CONFERENCE
- Date & time: Friday 21 June 2019, 9:30 – 18:00 h
- Venue: Netherlands, NH Hotel, The Hague (Pr. Margrietplantsoen 100)
- Participation: free, including lunch. Register here.
- Not yet on the ECCM mailing list? Please subscribe here.
- Setup: one day conference with plenary keynote lectures from academia, industry and NGO’s. To the parallel sessions Dutch representatives from industry, scientists (group leaders), applied research organisations, government and NGO’s will contribute to an appealing programme. Interested to contribute to the parallel programme? See INVITATION FOR ABSTRACTS below or go directly to submit your 100 words abstract. Deadline 1 April 2019.
- During the conference several ECCM initiatives will be kicked off.
- Language: English
All information and updates on the conference are published here.
- Prof. Mercedes Maroto-Valer, Director of the Research Centre for Carbon Solutions, Heriot Watt University, United Kingdom
- Prof. Yang Shao-Horn, materials for electrochemical and photoelectrochemical energy storage and conversion, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
- Dr Philipp Dietrich, CEO at H2 Energy AG, Switserland
- Dr Noé van Hulst, Hydrogen Envoy, Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate, Netherlands
- Dr Yu Morimoto, Principal Researcher at Toyota Central R&D Labs. Inc., Japan
- Dr. Reinhold Achatz, CTO – Head of Corporate Function Technology, Innovation & Sustainability, thyssenkrupp AG, Germany
- Prof. Christian Breyer, Solar Economy, Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT), Finland
- Dr. Heleen de Coninck, Environmental Science, Radboud University, The Netherlands
- Prof. Ted Sargent, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, Canada
More information on the keynote speakers is available here.
INVITATION FOR ABSTRACTS PARALLEL SESSIONS – DEADLINE MONDAY 1 APRIL
In addition to the international key note lectures, the ECCM committee will compose three parallel sessions with national experts. The submission page for abstracts is open now: submit your 100 words abstract here.
Who can submit?
Experienced speakers/senior experts from knowledge institutes (universities/TO2/research institutes), industry, government and NGO’s.
- System integration of electrolysis
- Innovative electrochemistry and materials
- ECCM: Education, knowledge exchange, governance
What are the selection criteria?
- Fit to the theme of the parallel session.
- Quality of the content in the sense of technological, scientific or socio-economic approach.
- Balance between contributions from universities/TO2/research institutes, industry, government and NGO’s.
The advisory committee will carefully consider all submitted abstracts following the selection criteria. By the end of April all applicants receive information on the outcome of the selection process.