Applying to the NWO ENW- PPP fund
Deadline call NWO ENW-PPP fund: October 8th, 2019
Deadline suitability assessment (LIFT, TA, IPP): Monday September 9th 2019
For many researchers and entrepreneurs, the NWO ENW-PPP fund is an important source of funding for PPP initiatives. NWO and TKI Chemistry have made the following agreements regarding the suitability assessments:
- NWO will consider only those proposals that are accompanied by a declaration of suitability from TKI Chemistry.
- You can apply for a suitability assessment by filling in a form and submitting it to TKI. Applications for suitability assessments can be submitted to TKI Chemistry on a rolling basis. Applications for suitability assessments can be submitted to TKI Chemistry on a rolling basis.
- For KIEM applications, the outcome of the suitability assessment will be made known within three working days.
- For all other work formats (LIFT, TA and IPP), TKI Chemistry will normally notify the applicant of the outcome of the suitability assessment by email within three weeks.
- For LIFT, TA and KIEM proposals, you will need to submit your application for a suitability assessment to TKI Chemistry no later than one month before the NWO Innovation Fund for Chemistry’s deadline (deadline for 2019 will be added soon).
- The TKI will assess the suitability of KIEM proposals on a rolling basis. You will receive a response to an application for assessment within three working days.
See suitability assessment for more information.