Are you an SME entrepreneur and do you want to work together with others on innovation projects? Then the MIT scheme might be interesting for you. The MIT scheme opens on April 9th, 2019.
The main aim of the MIT scheme and also the deployment of innovation coaches within Chemistry and BBE is to strengthen and connect the innovative power of SMEs and entrepreneurship in this sector with the program lines / roadmaps of the Knowledge- and Innovation Agenda. This commitment can contribute more quickly and effectively to the necessary innovations and to strengthening the industry in the field of Chemistry and BBE. Innovations, and therefore also the fields of activity of the SMEs involved, are often not limited to one sector. That is why, when deploying the innovation coaches, attention will also be given to the interfaces with other sectors. The Communities of Innovation that are appointed in the top sector have considerable experience with this because of their participation from different sectors.
The TKI has hired a number of Innovation Agents to provide consulting services to SME entrepreneurs.
The advice focuses on:
- innovation of products, processes or services
- the provision of technological assistance
- services for transferring technology
There are a number of conditions:
- The subsidy for the services of an Innovation Agent amounts to 50% of the eligible costs
- Up to € 10,000 per SME entrepreneur per year
- The duration of a project is a maximum of 1 year